Apply for Your Ration Card Transfer From One Address to Another After Shifting Home in Telangana Civil Supplies Mee Seva Application Form & Fees

1. TGHelpline

TGHelpline TGHelpline

Ration card is transferred from one district to another district. This information is provided by Civil supplies department, the government of Telangana. The user needs to show their address proof and id proof also. They also need to carry their original ration card at department officer. They can provide a work flow so the consumer can easily identify how the department works about services. They need to try to login with user name and password. They also need to read the list of FAQ question so read all question which is based on different topics. The user also needs to carry fees which need to pay.

Document needed by users
    #. Application form
    #. Affidavit/ self declaration/ certificate form present FP shop for commodities not lifting
    #. Address proof like driving license, rental agreement, electricity bill, bank passbook, LPG report, telephone bill, and notary
    Now collect all and make their photocopy. You can make sure all are original and valid. If any of documents are found here fake then use other.

Approval authority: - MRO/ ASO

Service delivery time: - it can normally take 30 days.

Category: - B Category

Charges need to pay
    Service charge: - Rs 35
    Statutory charge: - Nil
    Total: - Rs 35

Procedure for apply ration card transfer
    Now read all information given by FSO Telangana. They can provide all instruction before apply transfer services.

Point 1: - applicant you can needed application form for ration card transfer in another district.

Click here >> http://tg.meeseva.gov.in/DeptPortal...es/Ration Card Transafer Application Form.pdf

This link can help user for download their application form you need to check its name show on top of the page.

Point 2: - you need to start to fill here complete information mention here.
    #. Enter correct ration card number
    #. Enter card transfer details like house number, land mark, locality, colony, district, mandal, ward/ village, pin code, proof document 1 of card transfer, proof documents 2 for card transfer
    #. Fill here all information about information with name, relation, mobile number, delivery type, reason for ration card transfer here, old ration card collected form the applicant

Point 3: - in last of page user need to make a signature of self or applicant.
    Before form submits you need to make a correction here otherwise form is rejected.

Where to form is submit
    You need to submit the form with attachment at FSO office in their area. They can provide an application slip to the user which is proof about their form is process or not. You need to keep safe this slip until ration card is not provided to users.

Helpline number
    Call center >> 1100

Help desk mail id >> meesevasupport@telangana.gov.in
    You can call here in any working days and ask here the correct question about ration card. They can provide all solution to user in short time by asking here the correct question.

User, we can provide here all details about ration card transfer. The link is avail here so download the form and apply services with all document and fees. For any of information, you need to check here contact details.

2. Loading...

3. I want to change my address in my ration card bcoz my rent house changed

4. guest

guest New Member

Sir we have applied ration 3last year s bro came to home done survey he did not get

5. guest

guest New Member

i want to change my district in ration card

6. guest

guest New Member

Its possible to transfer ration card Andhra Pradesh to Hyderabad

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2018
  7. guest

guest New Member

It's possible to transfer Vizianagaram ration card to Hyderabad

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2018
  8. guest

guest New Member

Dear sir
    I had a problem to transfer a Ration card...I go to many mee seva centers but no Use...Every one said present all ration card app's was stop...
    So please Solve my problem..
    Even every mee seva centre in hyderabad no one should helpful..even not check the letter also ...
    You're all provide service for people's or not...If You're really good service for citizens... PleasE Solve problems...Other wise Why Mee seva and Eseva
    Even your not talk to people then why you establish mee seva
    So kindly solve my Problem ASAP

Thank You

9. guest

guest New Member

Telangana Ration card transfer to anderapradesh Ku transfer cheyaledu sir

10. guest

guest New Member

Hi sir,
    I want to change my ration card from one district to another district but i cant..

Is possible or not to apply ration card with the proof of residence..?

Please reply sir,

THANK YOU...

11. guest

guest New Member

Dear Sir
    I want to change gender in ration card, they type wrongly, how to find PSO Office to submit form, Kamanpur mandal, Peddapalli dist. Telangana State

Draft saved Draft deleted