Employment Exchange Card Renewal Application Form for Registration Online Mee Seva Telangana Dept tg.meeseva.gov.in

1. TGHelpline

TGHelpline TGHelpline

For renewal of employment exchange registration user need to make sure their account is expired. They need to read all information before apply here renewal services. They can be needed application form, document, and process which is avail in hand book. In online portal all type of application form is avail. The user also needs to check status about their form, verify their certificate is original or not. They can provide here contact information with phone number and more. They can provide a here list of FAQ question which is avail in many topics. Here user also needs to apply for recover their password which is provided on their email id. The user also needs to pay here fees of electricity bill, water bill, telephone bill. In the last user need to give here feedback about online services which response is provided soon to users. They can update here new services time to time.

Document list is here
    Application form
    You need to collect given document needed at the time of apply services.

Category: - B Category

Service delivery time: - it is delivered to the user within 5 days.

Charges
    Service charge:
    - Rs 35
    Statutory charge: - Nil
    Total: - RS 35

Approval authority: - district employment officer

Procedure for apply renewal employment exchange
    Now read here all instruction which can help user to apply renewal services of employment exchange. This service is provided by the TG MeeSeva.

Point 1: - user you can needed application form for apply here renewal employment exchange registration.
    Click here >> http://tg.meeseva.gov.in/DeptPortal/Application Forms/Employment/EmployementExchangeRenewal.pdf
    This link can provide an application form to the user so read all information avail here and apply services.

Point 2: - fill correct details in given section.

Applicant details: - here you need to fill UID number, name, employment RC number, mobile number, email id and date of register in format of MM/ DD/ YYYY

Enter next renewal date form candidate’s employment card
    • You need to fill here renewal month
    • Enter here renewal year
    Point 3: - you need to make the signature in form.
    Before form submits here user needs to make a correction here otherwise form is rejected. Any of incorrect information and missing details leads cancelation of form.

Where to form is submit
    You can submit the form with all documents at MEESEVA office in your area. They can provide an application slip to the user which is proof about user form is submitted successfully. It can help user for check status and also collect their registration.

Contact details
    Helpline number >> 1100
    Help desk email id >> meesevasupport@telangana.gov.in

You need to call on helpline number and ask here a correct question about services. They can provide all solution to user in short time by asking here the correct question. This detail is avail in all working days.

User, we can provide here all information for renewal of employment registration. The link is avail here so visit here and download the form. For any of help, you also need to check contact details.

2. Loading...

3. guest

guest New Member

i lost my employment card at 2008 how can i get my card again

4. guest

guest New Member

i lost my employment card at 2008 how can i get my card again

5. guest

guest New Member

apply again for new one

6. guest

guest New Member

I want apply renewal services of employment exchange. This service is provided by the TG MeeSeva.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2018
  7. guest

guest New Member

Hai sir.
    Sir my card expires in Dec-2017. Now i can able to renewal or not. Sir please reply.

8. guest

guest New Member

Hai sir.
    Sir my card expires in Dec-2017. Now i can able to renewal or not. Sir please reply.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2018
  9. guest

guest New Member

Hi sir
    Sir my card expired in july 2017.Now i ..can't able to renewal any meeseva.what i can do sir please

10. guest

guest New Member

waste web site of employment , govt never change

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2018
  11. guest

guest New Member

No renewal services are being provided online...!! the deadline is not even a week.... the things have to be done manually by going to respective MEE Seva centre or Native Employment exchange office....The above information is provided when i spoke to the concerned personnel @ 1100 phone number....

Draft saved Draft deleted