GHMC Apply for Correction in Birth Certificate Online Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation Mee Seva Application Form Registration tg.meeseva.gov.in

1. TGHelpline

TGHelpline TGHelpline

Birth and death registrar of Telangana state can provide all instruction to the user for apply here birth correction. They can needed document required by the user at the time of apply services. Most of the user wants online services it can save their time and provide a response about birth correction services. They need to collect all documents with application form. The user can apply given services online and offline as per their requirement. This portal is open all 24 X 7 days so every person can apply different of services. They can show here user manual for applicant help.

Documents for GHMC Apply for Correction in Birth Certificate Online Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation Mee Seva Application Form Registration tg.meeseva.gov.in
    $. Application Form
    $. Original Birth Certificate issues by the Registrar of Births
    $. Declaration by Parent(s) attested by two gazetted officers
    $. Available Documentary evidence like educational certificates, Election ID Card, Ration Card, Passport, Driving License
    $. A letter from the Hospital Authorities where the Birth has occurred mentioning the facts
    $. Notarized Affidavit Rs10/-
    As you can see here all document is avail here you need to collect all then make their photocopy. Make sure all are original and valid.

Approval authority: - AHOM (registrar of births and deaths)
    Category: - B Category

Service issued time
    Your certificate is issued after 6 days.

Fees need to pay
    Service charge: - RS 35 per transaction + RS 5 additional copy
    Statutory charge: - Rs 20 + RS 60 per copy of certificate
    Total: - RS 95 + Rs 25 per additionally copy

Procedure for apply birth certificate correction
    Now you need to read all instruction which can help user for correct any of information in the birth certificate.

Point 1: - applicant you need to get here application form which is used for an apply birth certificate.

Click here >> http://tg.meeseva.gov.in/DeptPortal/Application Forms/GHMC/birth death corrections.pdf
    This link can provide an application form to the user so check it can contain the name of services.

Point 2: - you need to fill here correct information show here.

Enter name of Applicant here, father/ husband name, age, working year, post, complete address of their place & office

Enter the name of the child, place of birth, date of birth, certificate number, issued date, information which need to correct with right details.

You need to fill here date and signature of applicant or Declarant

Before form submits by the user you need to make a correction here otherwise form is rejected by the department officer.

Where to form is submit
    You can submit the form with all documents at birth and death registrar. They can provide application slip.

Contact details
    Helpline number >> 1100

Help desk email id >> meesevasupport@telangana.gov.in
    Now call on helpline number and ask here the correct question about their quires. They can provide all solution to user in short time about their services.

User, we can provide all details about birth certificate correction. You can download application form which is avail here. For any of information, you should need to call on helpline number which is shown here with contact information about the department.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2017
  2. Loading...

3. Ranjith Kumar R V

Ranjith Kumar R V New Member

Hi,

I'm looking for correction of child's mother sir name which has wrongly spelt. Please reply me with the process and required documents/application forms to submit.

4. Ranjith Kumar R V

Ranjith Kumar R V New Member

how to apply for correction.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2018
  5. guest

guest New Member

father name printed wrongly. How to correction prosess pls tell me

6. md yasin

md yasin Guest

correction name for. birth certificate father name shaik yasin phone no 8790427218 online tg.meeseva.gov.in

7. md yasin

md yasin Guest

father name printed wrongly. How to correction prosess pls tell me

8. guest

guest New Member

GHMC CERTIFICATE HAS ONE DATE OF BIRTH AND IN STUDY CERTIFICATE HAS ANOTHER DATE

9. guest

guest New Member

I want to change new name in my daughter birth certificate

Draft saved Draft deleted