Telangana Apply for Migration of New Family Member in Ration Card Civil Supplies Vibhag Avedan Patra Online Mee Seva Service

1. TGHelpline

TGHelpline TGHelpline

Civil supplies department, the government of Telangana can provide facility to user for ration card member migration. They can be migrating from one ration card to another with several of reason. The user can need their ration card at the time of apply services. They need to follow each step before apply services. The user can also need document which is proof about person apply are same as name mention in the application form. The online portal is open all 24 X 7 days so every person can apply services soon. They can also need to verify their services are original or not by entering certificate number. Here user also needs to apply for a new driving license, renewal services, change of address, pink ration card and more. They need to check another type of services which are related to agriculture.

Documents needed by users
    Now collect all documents are avail here and make their photocopy. You need to make sure all are original or not.
    #. Application form
    #. Selected proof document
    #. New family photo of member migrated to ration card

Approval authority: - MRO/ ASO
    Service delivery time: - it can normally take 30 days.
    Category: - B Category

Charges need to pay
    Service charge: - Rs 35
    Statutory charge: - Nil
    Total: - Rs 35

Procedure for apply ration card member migration

Point 1: - Applicant you can needed application form about ration card member migration.

Click here >> http://tg.meeseva.gov.in/DeptPortal...on Card Member Migration Application Form.pdf

This link can provide an application form to the user for apply here services. It can show here name as “ration card member migration application form”.

Point 2: - Now start to fill complete information which needs to fill here.
    @. Enter migration form ration card number
    @. Enter migration to ration card number
    @. Enter migration member details with name, date of birth, ration with head, active status
    @. You need to fill here details about informant name, relation, mobile number, delivery type, proof document.

Point 3; - the signature is taken by the user after reading all form properly.
    If they can found any of mistakes in application form then it can be rejected by the department officer.

Where to form is submit: - you need to submit the form with all documents at FSO office in their area. They can issue an application slip to the user which is proof about their form is process or not and also help user for collect their ration card which is modified.

Helpline number
    Call center >> 1100

Help desk mail id >> meesevasupport@telangana.gov.in
    If the user has quires then they need to call on helpline number and ask here the correct question about their quires. They can provide all solution to the user about their ration card. This detail is avail in all working days.

User, we can provide all details about ration card member migration. The link is avail here so download the application form and apply services as soon as. For any of help, you need to call on helpline number which shows on contact details.

2. Loading...

3. guest

guest New Member

I want to add my son name in fsc

4. guest

guest New Member

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2018
  5. guest

guest New Member

I Want to add my son name in fsc

6. guest

guest New Member